Salestac honors all data requests from customers related to the compliance framework, GDPR. Customers in relation to their contacts can make requests to the businesses such as follows:
- Deletion: Customers can direct businesses to delete or anonymize all the Personal Identifiable Information (PII) using the right of deletion.
- Opt-out: Customers can ask the business not to sell their PII to any third party using the right to opt-out.
- Access: Customers can gain access to the information a business has of them in the form of Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
How to submit a GDPR related request?
To submit a data related request:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide the email address associated with a user in the Salestac account.
- Use "GDPR Request" in the subject line.
- In the request's description, please provide:
- Your Business name and Myshopfy URL
- The email address of the contact you'd like removed.
For any additional queries, please drop an email to email@example.com